Navy Federal Credit Union and TrueCar, a leading online marketplace for new and used car shoppers, announced today a partnership to bring exclusive value to the military community and their families for all their car buying needs.
“From personalized pricing and price comparisons in your local area to transparent online car valuation, this partnership is another great way we can help our members find the best vehicle that fits their financial lifestyle,” said Joe Pendergast, Vice President of Consumer Lending at Navy Federal Credit Union. “TrueCar allows us to further arm our members with the guidance and negotiating power they need to be successful in today’s contactless car buying experience.”
Members can take advantage of TrueCar’s benefits such as:
- Savings: Over $3,500 average savings off MSRP
- Price Context: See what others paid for a similar vehicle in your local area
- Real Pricing: Personalized price on a specific vehicle from a TrueCar network dealer
- Trade or Sell: Transparent online valuation with context around factors that affect your vehicle’s value, and receive a cash offer in minutes
- Buy from Home: Identify TrueCar Certified Dealers that offer remote paperwork, vehicle delivery and vehicle sanitization
- Extensive Dealer Network: Access TrueCar’s Certified Dealer Network, which includes thousands of dealers nationwide.
“Navy Federal Credit Union is a leader when it comes to member service and support, and membership affinity. We’re delighted to partner with them to provide their members access to military exclusive benefits and a modern digital car buying experience built on a commitment to price transparency, efficiency and value,” said Mike Darrow, President & CEO of TrueCar.
Additionally, all members can access a variety of exclusive offerings through TrueCar’s military appreciation benefits, including:
- Up to $4,000 worth of benefits for repair and auto deductible reimbursement
- Dedicated TrueCar member service hotline, which includes military car-buying specialists
- Discounts on new and used vehicles from TrueCar network dealers
- Vehicle condition review on every used car.