Who we are
Our financial institution
Founded in 1990, Alfa Banking Group is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Alfa Banking Group offers a wide range of products and operates in all sectors of the financial market, including corporate and retail lending, deposits, payment and account services, foreign exchange operations, cash handling services, custody services, investment banking and other ancillary services to corporate and retail customers.
Alfa-Bank is the largest privately owned bank with well-established diversified franchise, strong access to Russian blue chips, successful footprint of mass corporate segment and solid positions in retail banking.
752 offices in Russia and abroad, including a subsidiary bank in the Netherlands and financial subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Cyprus
- Top Russian private bank by total assets, total equity, customer accounts and loan portfolio
- Wide distribution network and strong brand
- In 2014 Alfa-Bank won the Deposit Insurance Agency (DIA) tender aimed at rehabilitation of Baltiyskiy Bank, as a result PJSC «Baltiyskiy Bank» became a member of the Alfa Banking Group
- Alfa-Bank is in systemically important CBR banks list
- Access to international capital markets: successful issues of Eurobonds & Perpetual loan participation notes
How we collaborate with fintechs
There are 3 main approaches
1. OWN INNOVATIONS
There are a lot of in-house innovations, but there are 3 key strategic directions:
1. Mobile Banking,
2. Paperless Bannk,
3. New format of banking branches
usually it's connected with, Online Banking, Payments & Transfers, Split bills, Mobile & Cassa Tips, and etc
Alfa-Bank cooperates with Fintechs and innovative partners, also partners of the Group to build interactions at the cross-industrial level, get new value and change the customer experience
European VC Fund
In-house deals like - Startup "Koshelek"